Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1

A new month, and a new start. I've missed several days of logging what I'm eating and what exercise I'm doing (bwa-ha-ha-ha!!!), but this is a new day and a new start.

Last night I ordered an exercise video from Denise Austin. I hope it comes in sooner than later. I know some people can't stand her, but I've always loved her videos and her gentle, enthusiastic, encouraging approach. She encourages you to work, but she doesn't kick your butt! Maybe when I'm in better shape, I'll invest in some butt kicking workout videos, but right now, I need love. : )

Breakfast- small piece of cherry coffee cake, lrg coke

Lunch-small bag of potato chips, 1/2 Panera Turkey Artichoke Panini, a few bites of mac-n-cheese

Snack-large chocolate brownie

Dinner-bowl of chicken and dumplings, 2 glasses kool-aid

Exercise- none (gotta quit doing nothing...need to do something)

No comments:

Post a Comment