Thursday, February 4, 2010

February 4

Breakfast- bowl of frosted mini wheats w/ whole milk

Lunch- chips w/ guacamole, an apple, can of coke

Snack- 2 mini chocolate chip muffins

Dinner- Roast pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, can of coke


A sweet friend of mine...Christina from "On My Weigh Down" figured out some stats for me...they aint pretty!

Calories: 2427

Fat: 83 (wowzah!)

Carbohydrates: 351 (yikes...I know when you do Atkins he wants you to have less than 10!)

Fiber: 29

Protein: 88

And here's what my points would be if I were doing Weight Watchers

Total= 57 That's 35 over what I'm supposed to have I believe...so it's like I ate double what I'm supposed to.

I didn't think I was doing so bad today, but obviously I am. It's nice to have some perspective.
Exercise- none...although I did get a message that my new exercise video (er...DVD) has been shipped! Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment