Friday, February 19, 2010

February 19

Been a while, but I'm starting again...I'm looking for my old Weight Watchers point counter...it's packed away somewhere. I'm hoping this will at least give me an idea of how I'm doing on how much I'm eating according to their point system I'm allowed a max of 32 points a day. If you read my post on sambie chronicles, you'd know I was having a hard time getting my eating under control. But until I find it, I'm going to have to just keep a check on calories the old fashioned way.


Breakfast- a few small bits of pizza (I had no groceries in the house, so I cut up a piece of leftover pizza in little squares for the baby for breakfast and I had a bite or two of what she didn't eat...I know, mother of the year!) 2 cups coffee with sugar and milk.

Snack-2 servings of quaker rice cakes, 1 serving "Bunny Grahams."

Lunch-WW Smart Ones frozen dinner, lrg. unsweet tea w/ Splenda

Dinner-Shrimp Taco w/ Spanish rice

And then after I recorded this folks...I completely lost it...I was frustrated because of a crazy afternoon with the baby and panicked and started binging! I can't even remember all the stuff I've eaten today! So, I'm not able to finish recording what I ate. Sorry. Tomorrow's a new day. Pray people! I need your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment